Friday, July 6, 2012

Photo Fridays:


I love photography, I spent a lot of my time in high school using a Nikon D5000 and taking photos for the yearbook as well as various photo classes that I was in. Sadly after graduating I kept my love for it but lost the ability to check out the camera from the school. However on sunny days I find myself looking out the window day dreaming of all the beautiful images that have yet to be captured. The idea of photography is so dreamy. Going out and capturing the beauty in the world, what could be more wonderful than that? Here our some lovely images that I have stumbled upon in the last week or so. My plan is to update this once a week with new images for you all to look at to keep you inspired to find beauty in the world.




Ps. I found all of these on Pintrest. Click HERE to follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment