Friday, July 6, 2012

Subscription Services

The newest trend is subscription services for beauty products. I am seeing them everywhere! Have you tried any? Them seem like a great deal for a girl like me who loves anything beauty and fashion related.


Here are a few of the ones that I am considering trying...


1. Birch Box
At only 10 dollars a month it is pretty tempting.
Check them out HERE


2. Shoe Mint
Rachel Bilson is behind this one and I have loved her since The OC. She is so stylish, so you know the shoes you get would be as well.
Check them out HERE


3. Jewel Mint
Same idea as shoe mint except with Jewelry and Kate Bosworth is behind this one.
Check them out HERE


4. Beauty Army
Sort of the same idea as birch box, you get a selection of samples, this one is 12 dollars a month but promises premium brands.
Check them out HERE


5. Little Black Bag
This is the one I am most excited about, for 50 dollars you get three products. Some retailing at 100 dollars! You also have to opportunity to trade your items with other people. I am dying to try this site!
Check them out HERE

Let me know if you try out any of these or use them already! Also let me know of any others that you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment