Thursday, August 2, 2012

Favorite Things:







1. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer:
I love this stuff! It is perfect for summer when you don't want to put on thick foundation but still want the coverage. Best part I have oily skin but this stuff lasts all day. The constancy is great, it really does feel like you are putting on a moisturizer. This has quickly made it into my everyday routine!



2. Urban Decay Naked Palette:
I have had this palette for awhile now and I still don't get bored of the colors. If anything I am loving them even more. During July I have discovered new ways to use the colors too. I have begun using Virgin and Sin as a highlight for my face and using Darkhorse as a liner. This palette is definitely on my top favorite products EVER!



3. Korres Day Cream:
I have oily skin and this stuff works great for it. It doesn't leave an oily feeling on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. The only downside of this product is that their is only SPF 4 in it.



4. Mint clothing:
My love for mint is starting to cross over into obsession...seriously.



5. Wedding Planning:
Nothing makes me more excited than discussing wedding ideas and inspiration! Needless to say I have wedding fever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment