Sunday, August 19, 2012

Number one.

My next ten post are going to be about ten things I love. 
I thought this would be a fun way to get to know me a little more.
So with out further a do...
Here's the first one!

Portland, Oregon



With out a doubt my favorite place in the whole wide world.
I was born and raised here. 
I love walking around downtown, trying out a new restaurant, going to one of the many street fairs, watching flicks on the bricks during the summer.
I plan on traveling a lot and living in a lot of different places in my lifetime. 
But when I decide to start a family and have kids this is definitely where I want to raise them.

If any of you are looking for things to do in Portland, activities, restaurants or shopping let me know and I would live to give you some suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment