Monday, June 3, 2013

Stressed Out

Have you ever been so stressed out that you feel like the world is caving in on you?
I totally have and this last week or so had been especially rough.
It seems like I can break out of it and It's one thing after another.
I do my best to try and live by the motto of Choose Happiness.
But at times my despite my best effort it still feel like giving up on life and just watching Say Yes to The Dress all day long.
As nice as that would be, sadly that is not acceptable as a permeant-everyday-thing.
So, because of that I have been trying to do my best to take time to do things that really make me happy.
I thought why not share them on here because I am sure I can't be the only one who feels this way.
So here it goes, my list of things I do when I am to stressed to function.

Go on a walk.



I thought this was pretty interesting. When I go for a walk I usually try to go for 20 minutes, put my headphones in and bring along some water. The fresh air and endorphins get me feeling relaxed in no time.

Eat some chocolate.


Does this really need to be explained? These guys are my favorite, you can pick 'em up from Trader Joe's. AKA Heaven.

Indulge myself in Say Yes to the Dress


Because if Randy can't help you, no one can.
The only issue is trying to stop myself after one episode.

What are your favorite ways to de-stress?
Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment