Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Six Months Since I do

It has been six months since me and Nathan stood in front of our friends and family and said i do.
Can you believe that?
In some ways it seems like it was just yesterday that we were walking down the aisle,
and in other ways it seems like years ago.
Time is funny in that way isn't it?

A lot has happened in that time some great and some tragic.
We went on a wonderful honeymoon together.
Started classes again in the fall.
Adopted a baby kitten (Kingsley)

But other things have not been so good.
We found out around thanksgiving that my Mom's cancer was back.
It was horribly tragic news but we are dealing with it.
I do plan on writing a post about that.
But we can save that for another day.

That's life though, you can't have the good without the bad.
But I am thankful for so many things that have happened in the last six months.
I have a sweet, adorable husband.
A not so little kitten
and so much more.

Which is why I have taken a liking to this saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment